I am a university graduate with a keen interest in society, culture, religion and philosophy. Obtaining my degree involved large amounts of research, reading and writing. With the skills I have honed, I plan on sharing my knowledge and perspective through this blog. Words are a clunky way of communicating, but I hope that by the end of everything I write, I have gotten my point across. Learn with me; we can explore together.
Below is a condensed list of topics I plan on getting into:
- Perception and human consciousness
- The inseparable environment
- The history of religion
- Aboriginal belief systems, Christianity, Islam, Judaism, Sikhism, Hinduism, Buddhism, Taoism (and possibly more)
- Northwestern culture disseminated globally
- Cultural theory, popular culture and the media
- Capitalism, communism, socialism, labels, labels, labels
- Philosophy and outlook on life
- Health and wellness: mental health, physical health – two sides of the same coin
Perhaps there are no answers, only questions.